Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blue LAshes

Recently I've been stuck in quite a makeup rut. Every day I do a similar neutral eye look because it's easy, looks good, and most importantly- its quick. If doing the same makeup looks gets me 5 more minutes of sleep, well then heck yeah I'm gonna do it..over and over and over... The unfortunate part of this is that I don't have any new looks to show off and every FOTD would be the same. So this morning I switched it up!
FACE:
Cetaphil Face Moisturizer
Garnier Anti-Dark Circle eye roller
Covergirl Clean Presses Powder in 235 Medium Light
NYC Sunny Bronzer
e.l.f. Studio Blush in Pink Passion

EYES:
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
e.l.f. Studio Eyeliner in Midnight
LA Splash Spotlight Mascara in Vibrant Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...