Friday, June 24, 2011

I Vant to be A-Lone Star!

I picked up this color by a fluke, and I am so happy I did! I had two OPI's and an Essie in my hand when Ulta told me I couldn't combine the brands for the buy 2 get 1 free discount. So I went back and grabbed a similar light sky blue as the one by Essie. Boy am I glad I did! I Vant to be A-Lone Star is part of the Texas Collection. It is a sky blue with a little blue/silver shimmer. I love the way it makes my nails look longer than they are!

But I couldn't stop there! I mean come on, I just got a Konad Stamping System! So thats where OPI's Ski Teal We Drop came in. This was a part of last years Swiss collection, and it was the only one I wanted, and the only one I got. Its a lovely creme dark teal, almost navy.




The end result looks a little like snowflakes, but I like it! And with that in mind, you can be assured I'll be getting a snowflake design and do this exact mani in the winter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...