Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Yellow Paisley

Today I got two new OPI polishes from the Shrek Collection. Ulta is having a "buy 2 for 10$" deal and I so took advantage! I picked up two that I have wanted since last summer, Funkey Dunkey and Fiercely Fiona. I went summery and chose to use Fiercely Fiona today. Over that I used a paisley-type design from image plate M60 with a mini OPI which for the life of me I cannot find the name of. I got it as a freebie when I purchased a full size nail polish last winter. It came with a dark metallic red/purple, and also a deep metallic red. If anyone knows the mini set please let me know! The one I used is an orange/brown with slight shimmer. I hate the color when used alone, but here I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...