|A- e.l.f Stippling Brush, B- e.l.f Total Face Brush, C- Estée Lauder 2F Blush Brush, D- Loew-Cornell's Maxine Mop Brush, E- e.l.f's Smudge Brush|
2. I applied Revlon's ColorStay foundation in 240 Medium Beige all over my face with my fingers
3. Under my eyes I applied Garnier's Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller and blended it out with my fingers
4. Over my whole face I applied e.l.f's High Definition Powder with brush A
5. On my lips and cheeks I used Benefit's Benetint
6. For bronzer and contour I used e.l.f's Cool Bronzer and brush B
7. I blended out e.l.f's Eyeshadow Primer on my lid
8. I used the first color (light pink) in the Clinique pallet as a highlight with brush D. Then all over my lid I applied the second color (pink) with the same brush. I then flipped the brush and used the third color (brown). I think blended the two colors and brought some of the brown into my crease. Then using brush E I smudged the fifth color (purple) to my upper and lower lash lines.
9. For mascara I used one coat of Covergirl's LashBlast Length
For my hair I curled it using Conair's Infiniti Curling Wand, TRESemme's Tres Two hairspray, and Matrix's Gold Heat heat protectant.