Wednesday, July 13, 2011

NOTD 7-13-11

This is a mani that started as a picture in my mind, but as I was creating it, it strayed far from the picture. In my mind I wanted to create strawberry red nails and put tiny yellow dots (seeds) on them. I started out with Zoya Haley (which is one of my favorite reds, not only because of the name hehe), and over that I put two coats of OPI Rosy Future. When it was dry I liked it so much that I didn't want to cover my nail with dots, so I only did a few on the accent finger with OPI Fiercely Fiona. I love how fun this color and design combination is! 
I make my dots simply with a ball point pen. You can buy a dotting tool, but cleaning off a ball point pen works just as well for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...