To create this look I used the following products and brushes:
|A- e.l.f.'s Studio Powder Brush, B- e.l.f.'s Studio Complexion Brush, C- e.l.f.'s Total Face Brush, D- Loew-Cornell Maxine Mop Brush, E- Loew-Cornell Spotter Sable, F- Coastal Scents Eyelash Definer|
1. I applied Cetaphil's face moisturizer all over my face (as you can see I use the bottle to test nail polish swatches on! haha)
2. I then used brush A to apply Maybelline's Pure Stay Powder Foundation in 10 Ivory
3. The concealer I used under my eyes is e.l.f.'s Tone Correcting Concealer in Light Beige
4. Over the concealer I brushed on a little Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation in Light
5. For bronzer and contour I used Physicians Formula Solar Power Bronzer in 3857 applied with brush C
6. The blush I am wearing is e.l.f.'s Studio Blush in Fuchsia Fusion with Brush B (note that this blush is very pigmented, a little goes a long way)
7. I primed my lids with e.l.f.'s Essential Eyelid Primer. I then used e.l.f.'s Radiance Enhancer in Golden as a base (not pictured)
8. The shadows I used were from the Coastal Scents Metal Mania Palette. The two I used are circled above. I applied the golden one with one side of brush D and picked up some of the green with the other side and blended the two together.
9. My lipstick is Revlon's Wink for Pink
Eyeliner- e.l.f.'s Studio Cream Eyeliner in Metallic Olive, applied with Brush E
Mascara- L'Oreal Telescopic in Black. I then combed out the clumps with Brush F
I very rarely think to use my 88 Metal Mania palette, but the two random compliments from strangers about how beautiful my eyeshadow looked will remind me reach for it a lot more often!